Skip to main content
- All items are non-refundable and non-replaceable once purchased and used.
- Any items purchased that need to be exchanged or refunded (Within 14 days of purchase) have to be in their original packing and unused. You must provide proof of purchase (Order number and copy of invoice).
- Please note items purchased in our any “SALE” are not eligible for returns/refund/exchange.They will only be accepted back if we shipped you the wrong product or a faulty product which was our fault.
- If you feel you have received a defective product please email us pictures at firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your phone number and order number. We will respond to you and handle the situation accordingly.
- The cost of items being returned (Delivery charges) will be paid for by the customer. Customers are advised to use a reliable delivery service as CricketZoneUSA cannot take responsibility for items that do not arrive.
- We will only pay the return shipping cost if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item).
- Exchangeable/Replaceable items exclude underwear protective equipment (e.g. – Thigh guards, Abdo guards, briefs, clothing, etc.) or any other used items.Due to the nature of the game all cricket bats will eventually break, some quicker than others. Most companies do not warranty their cricket bats especially the edges and toes as these are the most common areas to break. A good knocking service like the one offered by us will help your bat last a little longer. A used bat or knocked bat is NOT covered under return policy. Warranties on bats are completely under management’s discretion.